The information comes from：Internet Posted on：2022-06-28
With the improvement of people's living standards, pet grooming has developed into a professional technology instead of a single bath. Different dog breeds use different grooming tools and techniques, but most dogs start with the following 7 procedures.
1. Brush inside (tool needle comb): First, use a needle comb to brush the inside of the dog's fur, which can brush away the dead hair and knots on the dog's body, making the fur soft, neat and shiny.
2. Comb (tool steel comb): After brushing the hair, you can use the steel comb to comb again to check whether there are small hair knots on the dog. If the hair knots on the dog's body are not combed out before the bath, it will be more difficult to comb and wash the dog's hair thoroughly after the bath.
3. Bathing: When bathing your dog, you must choose a shampoo that is suitable for your dog's hair. Generally, the water temperature for bathing is 35-45 degrees, and the water temperature is higher in winter. Generally speaking, long-haired dogs are usually bathed once a week, while short-haired dogs are more appropriate to bathe once every two weeks.
4. Hair drying: After bathing the dog, use a strong absorbent towel to dry the excess water on the dog, and then use a hair dryer to dry the hair. You can also comb the hair while blowing, so that the hair blowing out is naturally fluffy and beautiful.
5. Nail cutting: The dog's nails are too long, which will affect the difficulty of walking, and can also cause some problems such as bone deformation and unsightly posture when walking. Even some dog nails are too long and pierce the foot pads, causing great pain to the dog. Cutting nails looks very simple, but in fact, there is an article inside that you can't cut too deep when trimming, so as not to cause bleeding. If your dog has been cut and bleed once, he must not touch his feet next time, and his temper will become fierce.
6. Cleaning the eyes and ear canal: Dogs communicate with humans through their eyes. When their eyes are uncomfortable, they will scratch with their claws, so it is easy to damage the eyeball and cornea; the ear canal of dogs is also susceptible to ear diseases (especially long Dogs with ears) Sometimes dogs scratch their ears from time to time, or shake their heads and have pungent secretions, which are all characteristics of dogs with ear diseases, so it is necessary for dogs to regularly clean their eyes and ears in an animal beauty salon to prevent Various eye and ear diseases.
7. Trimming the hair: Healthy dogs love to be clean by nature. Sometimes the dog's hair is messed up. The dog will lick it with its own tongue. Therefore, help them to comb regularly, and sometimes take the dog to the animal beauty salon regularly. Trim the hair, because for example, the dog's long butt hair will affect defecation, the long abdomen and leg hair will affect walking or be easily soiled, and the soles of the feet will be slippery when walking, and it is easy to fall and fight. Therefore all long-haired dogs should be trimmed regularly.